Apple has introduced twenty new games to Apple Arcade, a gaming subscription service with a library of over 200 games. Some new games are currently on the App Store, while others are brand-new releases only available in Arcade.
Apple issued nearly 300 upgrades for the current games in the catalog last year in addition to over 50 new games, including the Tom Hanks trivia game Hanx101. Jetpack Joyride 2, Angry Birds Reloaded, SpongeBob: Patty Pursuit, My Little Pony: Mane Merge, Taiko no Tatsujin Pop Tap Beat, Asphalt 8: Airborne+, LEGO Star Wars: Castaways, Cut the Rope Remastered, and many other games will receive new updates this month.
All the new Apple Arcade games that were released on Thursday are listed below:
- TMNT Splintered Fate (Paramount Global)
- Disney SpellStruck (Artist Arcade)
- WHAT THE CAR? (Triband)
- Cityscapes: Sim Builder (Magic Fuel Games)
- Chess Universe+ (Tilting Point)
- Disney Coloring World+ (StoryToys)
- Disney Getaway Blast+ (Gameloft)
- Farming Simulator 20+ (GIANTS Software)
- Getting Over It+ (Bennett Foddy)
- Hill Climb Racing+ (Fingersoft)
- Iron Marines+ (Ironhide Game Studio)
- Kingdom Two Crowns+ (Raw Fury)
- Playdead’s LIMBO+ (Playdead)
- My Town Home – Family Games+ (My Town Games LTD)
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch+ (Young Horses)
- PPKP+ (SHIMADA TOSHIHIRO)
- Snake.io+ (Kooapps)
- Temple Run+ (Imangi Studios)
- Time Locker+ (Sotaro Otsuka)
- Very Little Nightmares+ (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
Apple presently charges $4.99 monthly for a stand-alone Apple Arcade subscription, including family sharing for up to five users. The first month is free for brand-new users. The Apple One membership, which has monthly starting prices of $16.95 for the individual plan, is bundled with it. If you decide to purchase a new iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV, you will also receive a free 3-month trial of Apple Arcade.