Crossword puzzles gained popularity in the early 20th century. The first crossword puzzle was released on December 21, 1913, on the Fun Page of New York World. According to recent studies, crossword puzzles are among the best methods to maintain memory and cognitive function. They’re also fun and a terrific way to kill time. There’s no need to feel embarrassed if there is a specific area you are stuck on with crosswords because they can be very challenging as they get more complex and cover so many different topics of general knowledge.
Shepherd’s Workplace Daily Themed Crossword Clue Answer
The clues to this puzzle are
- 3 Letters
It will likely solve the crossword clue you’re struggling with.
Related and find other clues as well:
- Outdated Cry Of Disgust – Crossword Clue Answer
- Loaded With Ham Or Chicken, Say – Crossword Clue Answer
- Michael ___ The Martian Actor – Crossword Clue Answer
- Bring Home The Bacon – Crossword Clue Answer
- Group Of Songs Performed at A Gig – Crossword Clue Answer
- What The Welsh Would Call A Moor – Crossword Clue Answer