Apple Pay is a mobile payment service that allows users to make payments on their apps and on when. It replaced Credit and debit cards. In daily life, you use Apple’s iPhone, Apple Watch, and other ios devices. Now Apple uses Apple Pay to send and receive transactions. In today’s blog, you will get information about how to delete Apple pay history transactions. And also the questions that are fluttering in your mind.
How to delete an Apple Pay History
Apple Pay directly links your credit and debit card to Apple ID. If you're thinking that you delete Apple Pay history then your thought is wrong. It is impossible to delete Apple Pay single transactions. Yes, you can disable them. Deleting history is only possible by removing the card from Apple Pay. After removing the card from Apple Pay, it will erase all the transactions history that was sent or received. Here some steps that make easy to delete your Apple Pay history.
Steps to delete Apple Pay History
To delete transaction history on Apple Pay, you have to take a few steps:
- Open the Apple Pay Wallet app on your iPhone and click on the bank card.
- Now choose the card which you want to delete the history.
- On the top right corner, there are three dots, click on them.
- Then click on the transaction to see your transaction history.
- Click on the Apple Pay Activity to view the statement of your card issuer.
- Look at the last four numbers of the cards and device account numbers that were sent to your merchant.
- Change your billing address.
- Now, your card is removed.
When your card is removed then your history is automatically removed that made through the card.
How to remove an Apple Pay History
If you want to remove your single transaction history on Apple Pay, then it is impossible. It is possible only when you remove the card from Apple Pay. After removing your card from Apple Pay, all the transaction history erases that you made with your card. So first you remove your card then it automatically removes your history.
Using Apple Pay as your payment method
You can use Apple Pay as your payment method. To use Apple Pay as your payment method, follow the steps:
- Tap the Apple Pay button.
- Want to pay with another card, tap the Next button or expand the menu button.
- Enter your shipping, billing, and contact information. Apple Pay stores your necessary information and you do not ask to enter it again.
- Now confirm the payment.
- After confirmation, you see the tick mark on the screen which is the sign of successful payment.
Change your Apple Pay Settings
To change your payment method on your iPhone, follow the instructions:
- Open your phone’s settings app.
- Tap your name and tap Payment & Shipping.
- Now tap your payment method.
- Update or remove your payment method as your want.
- You can also change the order of your payment method.
Why I can’t delete Apple Pay History
It is not possible to delete your single transaction history. Because all transaction history is saved on the platform. If you still delete the entire history, then it is only possible when you remove cards from Apple Pay. It is also possible when you turn off all the transactions then it might not save in your Apple Pay transaction history.
Can Others See Your Apple Pay Activity?
No, it is not possible. You can never see other Apple Pay activities. It is possible only when Apple Pay issues a single card to five family members. Apple Pay allows that they see transaction activity at a time. In other conditions, it is not possible.
Can You Hide Apple Pay Transactions?
To hide your transaction history, follow the procedure.
- Open the Apple Pay wallet app on your iPhone and click on the bank card.
- Now choose the card which do you want to turn off
- On the top right corner, there are three dots(which means more options), click on them.
- Then click on the transaction to see the history and turn off the transaction history.
Turning off transaction notification means it does not store in transaction history.
How Long Does It Take For Apple Pay To Clear?
It takes approximately 30 minutes to clear your transaction history depending upon how total activity you have.
How Do I See My Transaction History On Apple?
To see your Apple history, Open the Settings app. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. Now tap view account. Now you see your history it has different ranges like last 90 days or last 30 days etc. You can also view your Apple Pay history by looking at the statement from your credit card company.
How Do I Edit My Apple Wallet?
It can be done by going to Settings and choosing Wallet & Apple Pay. Now select a card and tap the update button. You can update your email address, phone number, and shipping address by going to Settings and choosing Wallet & Apple Pay, then choosing what you want to update.
Does Apple Pay show recent transactions?
Yes, Apple Pay shows recent transactions.
Does Apple Pay show up on bank statements?
Yes, Apple Pay will show up on bank statements.
Deleting Apple Pay history is not such a difficult work at all. But it is impossible to delete single transaction. If you want to delete the entire history, then you have to remove card from Apple Pay. For that, you will change your Apple Payment settings. However, You can also turn off the transactions so that it doesn’t get stored in the transaction history. Hopefully this article will informational for you that how to delete your recent history on Apple Pay.