Many people who create their profiles on Instagram to spread a word about their business or brand or individual services and products think that they can organize everything themselves – saving money on things like that is a big priority to many and we can totally get where people are taking that misunderstanding from.
They see bloggers, who have no problems with running their account online by themselves only and they think: am I worse than them?
No! But you should come to grips with the fact that they are professionals, who have made a long way to be where they are right now.
And it takes time, effort and devotion, and you might not have one or all of them on your hands. So what should you do?
If you’re the one who holds the whole business, clearly, you don’t have time for managing social media – but if you still want to try to do it yourself, you can at least buy Instagram followers and make it a nice supporting option for you. You may also think of getting an Instagram likes app to engage with more people.
Why is it so helpful and why do people think that it is not and that it can actually harm your profile? Let’s figure out the benefits first:
- If you choose to take on paid services, you will be able to concentrate on generating quality content without worrying about gaining enough subs. People who don’t purchase anything to help their profile grow often run into the problem where they have to update their followers count daily and follow other people who might be interested in their content. And if you didn’t know, mutual following isn’t quite working now, but before it was a good method to gain some subscribers, and that’s why it became this popular.
- If you choose to buy real Instagram followers, you will be able to reach your popularity goals way faster than if you were trying to do things yourself. For us – this is obvious, but to many people this is a very surprising bonus. People who know nothing about online promotion barely understand what a time-taking and effort-taking process this can be if you don’t include any professional help from the side to fasten up the process. And if you decide to attain some paid services, let it be bought subscribers or whatever else, you’d cut the time spent on promotion from several months to literally several days. Yes, this is magical!
- If you choose to purchase subscribers for your page, you will see how people, who are potentially interested in your content, will start to subscribe to you more regularly. How does it work? Well, all of us are more keen on viewing something that already has tons of thumbs up and following the pages that already have thousands of people who read them. Lately Instagram has been trying to push that policy where people can hide their thumbs up to kind of equalize all the content that’s being put forward on the platform. Yet this isn’t working: people still want to know how many signs of approval this or that has gained. So if you want others to be interested in what you’re posting, it is quite wise to gain as many subscribers as you can.
- If you decide to purchase subscribers, your brands or company’s sales will grow as well. Basically, Instagram is the only advertising channel that works today: contextual ads aren’t working as well as they did before, ads on TV and in magazines aren’t as accessible to the big masses as they were before, because today literally everything has moved online. So if you’re looking for a way to advertise and spread a word about your product to increase the sales, Insta is the only way that you can do it the most efficiently and quickly.
- Last but not the least: paid services in packages help with promotion without having to spend too much money on an SMM professional. You can kind of automate the process of promotion, especially if you choose to purchase a subscription that would deliver the same number of subs to your page each week or each month. This is the most convenient form of support that you can show to your profile: you won’t have to update the subscription, and you can cancel it anytime you feel you don’t need it anymore. And yes, there will be such a moment – when your profile will gain this many natural subscribers from a paid promotion that your content will be shared enough by the algorithms to attract natural subs without any paid help.
Well, now let’s quickly talk about “the harm” of the paid services: there is literally the only nuance that you should know and keep in mind.
There are different companies that sell subscribers and likes, and you should know that not all of them are that decent and reliable.
Some of them are selling paid subscribers whose pages are fake – those are bots that can be easily shipped to your page in huge numbers over several minutes.
And it’s not hard to guess that this is harmful: there’s too much suspicious activity on your page, and from the moment that you get that activity happening, Instagram is going to think about your page as a fake as well.
So to prevent that, make sure that you’re purchasing subs from a decent company that works with real social media users and rewards them for help in promotion.
This is the only decent way to gain subs quickly and to not sacrifice your reputation and your account’s statistics for that.