Does KFC Take Apple Pay? Retailers, hotels, and even landlords are quickly adopting contactless payment methods. It is safer for both businesses and customers to make contactless payments than it is to use conventional debit or credit cards.
You might be wondering if KFC has accepted the contactless payment method. To find out if KFC accepts Apple Pay in restaurants or online, continue reading!
Does KFC Take Apple Pay
As of 2022, KFC accepts Apple Pay as a valid payment option at most of its retail locations. KFC also allows Apple Pay for drive-thru orders, online deliveries, and in-store purchases. Samsung Pay and Google Pay are two other mobile payment options that KFC offers. The restaurant is likely to take more payment options in the future.
Does KFC Take Apple Pay At The Drive-Thru?
Yes, KFC does accept Apple Pay at the Drive-Thru.
Double-tap the lock button on your iPhone’s right side. Then place your finger on the sensor until it says “Done” to make payments. Verify the purchase by gazing at the screen. Or enter your password if you have an iPhone with a Face ID.
How Do You Use Apple Pay On Your iPhone At KFC?
You can pay at KFC restaurants and drive-thrus using an Apple device. Simply follow the detailed procedures below to pay for meals at KFC using your iPhone:
- Find “Apple Pay” on the App Store and download the app to your iPhone.
- Open the settings app on your phone. Choose “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and press the Plus button.
- Before clicking “Continue,” choose “Add a Card” and then the preferred payment method. Then it will ask you to enter your debit or credit card details.
- Now accept Apple’s terms and conditions and confirm the details of any cards that have already been saved to your Apple account.
- Once the bank has approved your card information after you have completed the verification, you can use Apple Pay.
- To make payments after card approval, if your iPhone has Touch ID, double-tap the home button on the screen (or the lock button on the right-hand side). Leave your finger on the fingerprint sensor until it says “Done.”
You validate your purchases by gazing at the screen or entering your password if your iPhone has a facial ID.
Walgreens Take Apple Pay
How Do You Use Apple Pay On Your Apple Watch At KFC?
You can pay at KFC locations and drive-thrus with your Apple watch. Use this guide to set up Apple Pay on your watch:
- Open your iPhone. Select the “My Watch” option.
- Now, choose “Wallet & Apple Pay”.
- Enter your information and click “Next.”
- Wait for your bank’s verification.
- After your bank account has been verified, double-click the side button to bring up your default card.
- When the payment reader beeps, enter your password and place your finger on the Apple watch over it.
You can repeat this procedure if you want to add more than one card to your account.
Does Starbucks Take Apple Pay?
How To Use Apple Pay For KFC’s Online Deliveries
Here is the procedure to follow to use Apple Pay for KFC’s online delivery:
- Log in to your KFC mobile app account. You can proceed as a guest if you don’t have an account.
- Choose a pickup time and your favorite restaurant.
- Add your food to the cart.
- Verify your order in your shopping cart and press the “Continue to Payment” button.
- Now choose Apple Pay as your payment method and enter your contacts and delivery information method.
Is It Safe To Use Apple Pay At KFC?
Apple Pay is secure to use. It enables you to make transactions that are safe, simple, and private.Apple pay is safer than real prepaid, debit, and credit cards. It is because it was designed for your privacy and security. Apple Pay uses device-specific numbers and one-of-a-kind transaction codes to keep your information confidential.
Apple Pay has been used successfully by many people for a long time. Due to its unique security feature, the mobile payment service is becoming more and more popular in the United States and around the world.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At KFC?
Some benefits of using Apple Pay at KFC are as follows:
Easy to use: Using Apple Pay at KFC is quite simple. All you have to do is place your iPhone’s Touch ID finger next to the contactless scanner.
Security: Your credit card number is never disclosed to the merchant when you use Apple Pay.
Speed: Using Apple Pay is quick. It is one of the best features. You can quickly pay for your food using Apple Pay and continue your journey.
Convenience: It is yet another fantastic benefit of utilizing Apple Pay at KFC. You can still use Apple Pay to pay for your meal even if you leave your wallet at home.
Discounts: When you use Apple Pay, some merchants, like KFC, give you discounts.
Privacy: Your transactions are confidential when using Apple Pay. Your credit card number and other personal information won’t be shown to the merchant.
Simple setup: Apple Pay is simple to set up. You can add your debit or credit card to the iPhone’s Wallet app.
Compatibility: Your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac can all use Apple Pay.
Loyalty cards: The iPhone’s Wallet app allows you to add loyalty cards.
Accepted at millions of locations: KFC is one of the millions of places worldwide where Apple Pay is accepted.
Does Lowe’s Take Apple Pay
What Payment Methods Does KFC Take?
KFC accepts a wide range of payment options. It accepts all forms of payment, including wireless ones like NFC, EMV chips, and magstripe.
The following are the primary methods of payment for your delicious chicken:
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, diners, Amex)
- Debit card
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
- PayPal and Venmo
- Gift cards
What Fast-Food Restaurants Use Apple Pay?
There is a huge list of fast food chains that accept Apple Pay. Only a few are listed below:
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- El Pollo Loco
- Papa John’s
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Firehouse Subs
How Safe is Apple Pay for Transactions?
Apple Pay is safe for transactions as it is designed in such a way that it will not share your credit card details with merchants.
Does KFC accept debit & prepaid cards?
Yes, KFC does accept debit and prepaid cards at its outlets.
Does KFC accept Google Pay?
Yes, KFC does accept Google Pay at its outlets.
Does KFC accept Samsung Pay?
Yes, KFC does accept Samsung Pay at its outlets.
Does Kroger Accept Apple Pay
Does KFC take PayPal?
KFC prioritizes its customers and is constantly searching for innovative and practical methods to make your dining experience as simple and hassle-free as possible. That’s why KFC also accepts PayPal payments. You can use your PayPal account to pay for your meal whether you wish to place an order for pickup or delivery on our website or in the restaurant.
They think offering this well-liked method of payment, is just another approach to provide KFC clients with the finest possible service.
KFC accepts Apple Pay for payments in its eateries, drive-throughs, and online delivery. To use Apple Pay, all you need is your Touch ID, Face ID, or passcode.
Since Apple doesn’t save your card number on their servers or your Apple device, using Apple Pay at KFC is completely secure. Apple doesn’t share your information with any traders or merchants.