It’s a good idea to keep Walmart Money Cards on hand. What should you do if you wish to cancel your Walmart Money Card? Is it even possible? What’s the procedure?
These are some frequently asked questions. So, if you are curious about the same thing, keep reading the article till the end!
How Do You Cancel Walmart Money Cards
As of 2022, you can cancel Walmart Money Cards instantly by visiting a nearby store. You can also do this task online, by mail, and through the Money Card app.
You lose access to funds once the account is canceled. But your information is still accessible online. Money Card Customer Support can also assist customers with the canceling process via phone and mail.
How Do You Cancel Walmart Money Cards At Walmart Stores?
Customers at Walmart stores have two following options for canceling their Walmart money cards:
- They can make purchases
- Use Walmart ATMs to remove money from their accounts.
Additionally, until the card balance reaches $0, consumers can use their money cards at Walmart shops to make purchases or withdraw cash from Money Center ATMs. When there is no money left, the account closes automatically.
How Can I Cancel My Walmart Money Card Online?
Here is the procedure to cancel your Walmart Money Card if you’ve already purchased the subscription online. You can cancel your Walmart Money Card online by following these steps:
- The first step is to visit the Walmart Money Card website at www.walmartmoneycard.com.
- To make any necessary adjustments, sign in to your account.
- You can cancel your card by clicking the link that gives the user account management options.
- You can also go to the “Contact Us” section and do as instructed.
You can contact customer service if they have an App Store app.
How Can I Cancel My Walmart Money Card From The App?
To deactivate your Money Card account, follow these steps after opening the app:
- Log in to your Money Card account.
- Choose “Settings”
- Click “Manage Card” after that.
- Click “Close Account” to finish.
Will I Continue To Have Access To My Account Once I Close My Walmart Money Card?
Sometimes you require access to your account information even after closing your Money Card account.
When you close your Money Card, you may still access account statements and transaction history on the Walmart Money Card website even though you can no longer use the app.
How Long Does It Take To Get Money Refunded When You Cancel Your Walmart Money Card?
You probably want to know when you will get your money back now that your account has been closed.
Having said that, going into stores is the quickest way to collect your refund. However, you can alternatively request a cheque be mailed.
Within 14 days of closing the account, a refund check that you requested will be mailed to the address listed for your Money Card account.
You can no longer access any money in your account after Money Card produces a check.
What Is The Walmart Money Card Customer Service Number?
Contact Money Card Customer Support if you need help fixing your issue or if you have any further questions. Call 1-877-937-4098 to speak with a customer support representative.
Is the Walmart MoneyCard worth it
For loyal Walmart consumers, the Walmart MoneyCard prepaid debit card may offer exceptional value. The card, which Green Dot Bank provides, offers free internet services and cash-back rewards for Walmart purchases.
Walmart MoneyCard is ideal for:
- Frequent shoppers at Walmart.
- Those who want free bill payment and inter-family transfers of funds.
- Those who have previously struggled to manage a bank account.
- People with a monthly load capacity of $1,000 or more avoid the higher monthly cost.
The advantages of Walmart MoneyCard:
- Cash-back rewards of up to $75 each year: 3% from Walmart.com, 2% from Walmart petrol stations, and 1% from Walmart retail locations.
- Over 5,000 Walmart shops offer free cash withdrawals.
- Free cash reloads are available at Walmart locations using the MoneyCard app.
- The free direct transfer of government benefits or paychecks up to two or four days early.
- Online bill pay is free.
The disadvantages of Walmart MoneyCard:
The hefty $1,000 load is needed to avoid the monthly charge.
Add any third-party fees that a bank or ATM operator may levy to the $2.50 price for bank teller and ATM withdrawals.
Cash reloading costs $3 at the Walmart checkout (known as Walmart Rapid Reload). It can cost up to $5.95 at stores in the Green Dot reload network.
How do I report a lost Walmart credit card
Call 1-800-903-4698 for customer service, then select the option to Report a Lost or Stolen Card from the menu. You can use this option without logging into the system. So you don’t need to provide your Card number to report a lost or stolen Card.
You can easily and quickly cancel your Walmart Money Card online, at Walmart stores, by mail, or through the Money Card app. Walmart Camera Return Policy?
Remember that once the cancellation procedure starts, it cannot be stopped. So if you intend to use your Walmart Money Card in the future, leave it open.
The Walmart Money Card Customer Support team can also guide you through selecting the cancellation method that would work best for you. How Does Walmart Track Shoplifting?