Mac computers are personal computers that are built or developed by Apple Company. All of their functions are like our Pcs. We are taking screenshots in our daily life whether it’s for sharing material, keeping records, or preserving an instance from a certain moment. As we better know that Mac computers are low in storage and you have to delete unused items to free up space. So, if you want to delete unused screenshots on mac, then follow this guide to do.
How to delete screenshots on mac
Method 1: To delete screenshots on mac, follow the instructions below:
- On your Mac, First Click on the finder application.
- Now, you see an application folder at the sidebar of your screen.
- After that, find the Utility subfolder and click on it.
- Now open the Screenshot app in this folder.
- In the bottom menu, click on the options folder.
- Now delete the screenshots as many as you want.
Method 2: To delete screenshots by shortcut commands:
- Command + Delete will move the screenshot into the trash.
- Option + Command () + Delete will delete the screenshot permanently. It will not remove from a trash box.
- Control + Command + 0 is use to toggle stack.
On a Mac, how do you take a screenshot?
- To take a screenshot you press Shift+Command+3 together. It will capture your complete screen.
- If you want to capture some specific part of your screen, then press Shift + Command + 4.
- If want to take a screenshot of a certain window on the desktop, then press Shift + Command + 4 + Space
- And if you want to edit your screenshot, then click on the thumbnail at the corner of the screen.
How does a MacBook Air capture a screenshot?
- On your Mac, when the window is open, press Shift, Command, and 3.
- The screen’s corner should display a floating thumbnail. To alter the screenshot, click it.
- Press Shift, Command, and 4 simultaneously to capture a section of the screen on your Mac.
- You’ll see a crosshair symbol (+). To choose a section for a screenshot, click and drag it, then let go when finished.
- Click on the floating thumbnail when it appears with the preview if you need to make changes. Now your screenshot is saved on your desktop.
How to remove screenshots from your mac by a third-party tool- Cleaner App?
Follow these instructions to remove screenshots from your Mac using Cleaner-App:
- Choose the Screenshots category. You will view a collection of screenshots in the next moment. To view a file’s preview and details, including size and most recent usage date, choose an item. To see the file in the Finder, click the magnifying glass icon.
- To choose multiple screenshots at once, click the Select All option. Instead, you may check each unnecessary image one by one. Select “Review and Remove” from the menu.
- In order to remove files, click the Remove button. Now confirm that to remove all the screenshots.
- To remove files from your Mac permanently, empty the trash.
On a Mac, how can I crop and alter a screenshot?
Press the Shift, Command, and 3 keys together to snap a complete screenshot. In the bottom-right corner of the screen, a thumbnail should appear; click on it to crop the image.
On a Mac, How to Find Screenshots?
On a Mac, you can either search all pictures or just locate them one at a time as seen below.
- Option 1: Go to Finder > Find and type “screenshot” in the search field. Next, select PNG from the Image menu by clicking it. The list of screenshots will then display all of them.
- Option 2: Easily locate the desired screenshot by going to your Mac’s desktop.
Also Read These Articles
- How to Delete Screenshots on Mac
- How do I Delete a Product on GoDaddy
- How to Delete a TikTok Story
- How can I Delete my Groupme Account
- How do I Permanently Delete my Adobe Account
In last I am concluding that deleting screenshots on mac is not difficult to work at all. I hope the above information helps to clarify your problems regarding deleting screenshots on mac. Feel free to ask any queries, and also give us feedback in the comment box.